Quality Second Hand Office Furniture
Rype Office provides high quality second hand office furniture by remanufacturing good condition, stylish items (see What is Remanufactured Office Furniture).
We apply the Rype Office Seven Layers of Quality:
- Brands. We remake office furniture from top quality brands, like Vitra, Orangebox and Senator, because they have timeless aesthetics, quality components and modern ergonomic adjustments. Because the cost of remanufacturing is roughly the same regardless of the starting piece, you end up with better quality second hand office furniture at the same price. Plus we can refresh your existing furniture and find additional pieces to match it.
- Materials. We use top materials suppliers like Camira, Egger and Kronospan.
- Equipment. Our workshops use precision equipment to produce flawless finishes.
- Technology. We develop new techniques to restore surfaces to pristine condition.
- Processes. We disassemble, check parts, resurface, replace worn components, assemble, test and inspect.
- Grading. While all desks have new tops and chairs are reupholstered, some customers prefer minor blemishes on non-staff facing surfaces (such as bases) to match with existing furniture and/or meet tight budget constraints. So we offer three grades of refreshing and remaking: A+ (which is indistinguishable from new), A and B (which has minor marks on bases). Click through for details of our office furniture quality grades.
- Warranty. We warrant our parts and workmanship.
No compromises. Our business depends on durable furniture that looks great for a long time; which is what our customers want too. We stand behind our work by buying it back when you no longer need it.
Remanufacturing/remaking is more common than many people think. Kyocera, Ricoh, Fuji and Xerox remanufacture their photocopiers – which millions of companies rely on every day. Caterpillar’s remanufactured engines are trusted by mining companies and armies around the world.