We apply the Rype Office Seven Layers of Quality:
- Brands. We remake top quality brands, like Orangebox and Senator, because they have timeless aesthetics, quality components and modern ergonomic adjustments. Because the cost of remanufacturing is roughly the same regardless of the starting piece, you end up with better quality furniture at the same price. Plus we can refresh your furniture and find additional pieces to match it.
- Sourcing. We source good condition pieces for remaking and use top materials suppliers like Camira, Egger and Kronospan.
- Equipment. Our workshops use precision equipment to produce flawless finishes.
- Technology. We develop new techniques to restore surfaces to pristine condition.
- Processes. We disassemble, check parts, replace (and recycling) worn components, assemble, test and inspect.
- Grading. While all desks have new tops and chairs are reupholstered, some customers prefer minor blemishes on non-staff facing surfaces (such as bases) to match with existing furniture and/or meet tight budget constraints. So we offer three grades of refreshing and remaking: A+ (which is indistinguishable from new), A and B (which has minor marks on bases). Click through for details of our quality grades.
- Warranty. We warrant our parts and workmanship.
No compromises. Our business depends on durable furniture that looks great for a long time; which is what our customers want too. We stand behind our work with a guaranteed buy-back.
Remanufacturing/remaking is more common than many people think. Kyocera, Ricoh, Fuji and Xerox remanufacture their photocopiers – which millions of companies rely on every day. Caterpillar’s remanufactured engines are trusted by mining companies and armies around the world.