Co-own a market-leading money-saving solution to Carbon Emissions
Capital at risk
Demand for cost-effective carbon emission reduction solutions is growing rapidly, with just six years left for many organisations to reduce their carbon emissions by 50% as required by their Net Zero Carbon commitments.
Rype remanufactures office furniture to as-new condition, saving clients 20% to 30% of the cost and 80% of the carbon emissions compared to furniture made from virgin resources. Rype’s furniture looks and performs as-new, with a warranty – making it a drop-in substitute for new.
Having made solid progress in 2023, Rype is looking to raise £700K before Christmas to enable its growth plans for 2024 and beyond.
An ideal time to invest
This is an ideal time to invest because:
- The valuation is priced recognising the difficult fundraising environment
- Clients are now refurbishing their workspaces to attract staff back to the office, following economic uncertainty of 2022/23, portending strong demand in 2024
- Remanufactured office furniture is now in the Early Adopter stage of the adoption curve, when demand accelerates
- Rype has the market-leading brand and a scalable sales and remanufacturing system
- Rype already has completed projects for a broad range of large organisations like JLL, Shell, and British Land, most of whom retain Rype for further projects
- Rype is pursuing promising growth initiatives, including an acquisition, a Design and Build alliance, a furniture-as-a-service subscription offering, and sales partnerships with OEMs, Dealers, commissioned agents and large Design & Build firms
- Longer term, Rype intends to develop a digital platform and marketplace to enable new and traditional market participants to succeed – and allowing rapid international growth
- This round has EIS Advance Assurance from HMRC, enabling qualifying UK taxpayers to recoup 30% of their investment from their next tax return
Planned initiatives should rapidly increase the revenues, profitability and value of the company, providing a strong return on investment.
Rype is now seeking to raise £700,000 to enable it to appoint additional salespeople and invest in staff and working capital to serve the additional projects that they win. Note the funds raised will not be spent on the acquisition, partnership or subscription offering.
If you may be interested in investing, please contact me for the pitch deck at firstname.lastname@example.org
And please let me know of other potential investors.
Dr Greg Lavery
Phone: 079 0016 3409
Investments of this nature carry risks to your capital. Please Invest Aware.
More about Rype
30% of the greenhouse gases created by a commercial building over its entire lifetime are from furniture. And every year in the UK around 75,000 tonnes of office furniture goes to landfill. So we used our engineering skills and Innovate UK funding to develop remanufacturing solutions to return used office furniture to as-new condition, just like Caterpillar does for engines and Ricoh does for photocopiers.
Our cost savings, environmental and community benefits have seen us complete over 350 projects and receive a range of accolades, including being named in the Top 10 European B2B startups to watch in the circular economy
What customers say about Rype
“We are very pleased with the result, at a very competitive price.”
“The furniture looks great – we are very pleased.”
Energy Saving Trust
“We now have a beautiful office space, which uses the available area extremely effectively and which came in under budget.”
“We highly recommend the services of Rype Office and shall certainly use them again.”
“Rype Office has provided high quality furniture for our offices at a very attractive price.”
“We are very pleased with the design and quality of the office furniture that Rype Office provided.”
Imperial College London
“We couldn’t be happier with our office refit. Rype Office provided us with invaluable advice to get the best possible use out of our space.”