Remaufactured office furniture grades
Our remanufacturing process:
Every item that we sell is remanufactured following a quality-controlled engineering process that includes:
- Selecting input furniture that is high quality and ergonomically comfortable
- Pre-remanufacture quality check covering operation and appearance
- Disassembly using non-destructive processes to avoid damage
- Replacement of worn, damaged or missing components with genuine parts, reupholstering with Camira fabrics and replacing damaged desk/table tops with Egger products
- Disinfection and cleaning of retained elements
- Resurfacing where required (e.g. re-powdercoating or re-polishing)
- Detailed post-remanufacture quality check
Different grades of finish are available to suit your needs and budget:
Indistinguishable from new up close
No visible scratches or marks from any angle, with polished finishes machine polished. Grade A+ involves more remanufacturing so is more expensive and a little less sustainable than Grade A, although is substantially better value than high carbon furniture made from virgin resources.
Indistinguishable from new from a distance of 2m by the naked eye in good light when installed
Powder coatings and paint of visible parts are resurfaced and polished finishes are hand polished, so micro-scratching may be present on polished surfaces. Evidence of previous lives may be hidden out of normal sight (e.g. underneath a desktop).