Designed in collaboration with leading Architects and Interior Designers, the Rype Intercept sofa is pioneering in its use of recycled materials.
At its core is a frame made from post-consumer waste plastic, locking up this material so it does not end up in landfill or oceans.
Choose fabrics and colours for the base, back & arms, seat cushions and back cushions.
Black or brushed metal leg options.
The Rype Intercept sofa’s sustainability incorporates a range of environmental and social benefits:
- Recycled post-consumer plastic waste frame intercepts plastic before it enters landfill or oceans
- 100% recycled polyester fabric reduces virgin resource use
- Frame fabricated by the Merthyr Tydfil Institute for the Blind
- Made in the UK, creating local jobs
- Designed for easy reupholstering to extend its useful life
- Guaranteed take-back for further remanufacturing to avoid waste and consumption of virgin resources