Earn Money from Introductions
1. Introduce an organisation who needs furniture to Rype Office
2. We design and furnish their office with attractive & sustainable furniture (& save them money)
3. We pay you 5% of the furniture selling price for the first project
How much can I earn?
The table below is indicative, based on typical Rype Office projects:
1-page overview of Rype Office
Useful for sending to potential clients to show what we do
Tell me more
We are revolutionising the office furniture industry, creating beautiful healthy offices at half the cost and 80% less environmental impact than with furniture from virgin resources.
Our achievements to date include:
- 50 projects completed in just 2.5 years including for RBS, NHS, and Imperial College London
- 5,000 desks & chairs diverted from landfill
- 7 awards
- 3,800 hours of paid work for long term unemployed with disabilities
This pretty much sells itself. Our challenge is to find organisations looking to refurbish, move office or otherwise change their furniture and educate these potential customers about remanufactured furniture.
So we offer commissions for introductions to such organisations. This shares our success with those who support what we do.
Commissions are great because they share the upside – the bigger the project and the more you help us to win it (increasing our chance of success), the more money from introductions you make. And if the client does not buy our furniture, you have only made an introduction which supports a more sustainable future.
What do I do now?
Then simply call it in by contacting Greg (Greg@RypeOffice.com) to let him know that you have a hot lead and he can talk you through the next steps (which usually involves you making an email or personal introduction).
Then you can step back while we work with the client to create a wonderful office design and provide reclaimed and remanufactured furniture and flooring.
Everyone wins: You make money from introductions, the cllient saves money on their office fitout, and we continue to make business more sustainable.
How can I maximise my earnings?
- Improve your knowledge of what we do by visiting us and/or attending a referrer training session
- Think big (bigger customers, more often, means bigger commissions)
- Send customers our 1-page overview and photo pack to help educate them
- Fill out the potential customer form so we know as much as possible about them before we meet them
- Build your own network of lookouts and share the commission with them (if you want to!)